Hello Everyone! We are very excited to announce that we are opening due to Allegheny County moving to phase yellow! We will be returning all calls in the order they have come in and when we had to reschedule appointments due to the mandated closing. We have gone through a COVID-19 groomers training which has helped adjust things in our routine. That being said several things will be different than before while we adapt to this new “normal”.
- We only allow one person/family in the lobby at a time. We ask you please wait at your vehicle until we finish up with occupying customer.
- You are expected to wear a mask while entering the facility.
- We are NOT accepting walk-in nail trimming, you will need to call ahead of time to make an appointment
- We are running our appointments a tad different by staggering them on the half hour. If you are 10-15 minutes late we will need to reschedule your appointment, If you’re running late please call us ahead of time.
- We are not allowing more than 2-3 pets in the cages upfront to maintain distance between them. You are expected to pick your animal up within 30 minutes of completion.
- All leashes/items left in our possession will be sanitized, or you are welcome to take them with you. All cat carriers must be left for safety reasoning.
- All of our tools are sanitized between animals, as well as any surface including cages.